As a homebuyer, you may have decided how much you think you are putting down.
As a first-time homebuyer or seasoned homebuyer, you may have decided what home price you can afford. In your first mortgage strategy call with Christina Jasper, she will be questioning all the decisions you think you have already made. Christina Jasper’s 360-degree strategy call assesses your financial goals and will help you understand how much you can afford a month. The strategy call will also show how much money you SHOULD put down based on your current debts, emergency fund needs, and what that means for the purchase price.
Types of Loans
There are many types of loans for first-time homebuyers, and also, if this is not your first rodeo, Christina Jasper will help you determine which best fits your personal situation. The Jasper Mortgage Team works with:
- Conventional loans (think of these as the standard, vanilla loans)
- Fannie/Freddie 3% down programs
- Jumbo loans
- Investment property or second home financing
Programs We Offer For Buyers
- Buydown programs
- Instead of reducing the contract price, the seller can buy down the buyer's interest rate. Saving the buyer more money in the long run
- Lock & shop program
- The lock & shop program allows you to shop for your dream home confidently! By locking your mortgage rate before you go under contract!
- 365-day new construction
- Relax and lock in your mortgage rate for 365 days while building your dream home! Our extended rate lock program offers you a piece of mind.
- Different pre-qualification types
- Learn more about how the different levels of pre-qualification types can help you compete in this market.
- Chose your own adventure
- There are many different ways to help combat with the rising interest rates, from purchase price reduction, permanent interest rate buydown, and temporary interest rate buydown.
Are Mortgage terms overwhelming?
Check out the amazing resource Freddie Mac has made to explain all of the mortgage vocabulary words.
Closing disclosures can be so overwhelming.
Closing disclosure is the form that provides the final details of your mortgage loan. It includes everything from loan terms, projected monthly payments, and other closing costs. If you want a breakdown of all the different items on the closing disclosure mean, check out our closing disclosure explainer NOW!
Most importantly, this is a tool to help you if you want to refinance your home or buy a home. Therefore monthly payment amount includes both principal and interest based on a fixed-rate mortgage. If you’ll be using an adjustable-rate mortgage, this amount only applies to the fixed period, but the monthly payment amount shown is based on your provided information and is only an estimate. This calculator assists you with estimating actual monthly mortgage payments. In conclusion, this mortgage calculator is specifically information only. Examples are based on the information entered by you and are for illustrative purposes only. This calculator is not an offer to lend. APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is a rate used to calculate your cost of borrowing in a year. Unlike interest rates, APR factors the amount borrowed, the interest rate, one-time fees, and any discount points to determine a more accurate yearly cost.